We sell royalty-free licences for illustrations, which means that once a license is paid for, the illustration can be used multiple times without paying further royalties. There are some limits to how the standard licence can be used, in which case you will need to purchase an extended licence. Below you will find a description of the Standard and Extended license.
What is permitted:
- Advertisements in newspapers, magazine, or other printed material up to 499`999 impressions.
- Web/digital advertisements.
- Printed promotional projects including product packaging, catalogues, brochures, promotional greeting cards, promotional postcards and promotional posters (but not for resale or license) up to 499`999 impressions.
- Corporate film and video presentations.
- Commercial film, motion pictures, movies or theatrical presentations up to 499`999 DVDs.
- Books and book covers, CD & DVD covers up to 499`999 impressions.
- For editorial purposes: printed magazines, newspapers, editorials, newsletters up to 499`999 impressions. You must give credit as follows: “©Stockhype.com“.
- Online or electronic publications or uses, including web pages.
- Prints, posters, stationery items and other reproductions for personal or business use (but NOT for resale or license) up to 499`999 impressions.
What is not permitted:
- Items for resale, including prints, print-on-demand products, posters, calendars, mugs, mouse pads, t-shirts, games, etc.
- Paid mobile Applications.
- Electronic templates for resale on websites, brochures, business cards, e-greeting cards, etc.
- use any of the Content as part of a trade-mark, design-mark, trade-name,
business name, service mark, or logo.
- Sub-license, give away, share or otherwise transfer stand-alone images/files.
- You may not claim rights to file or falsely mislead people into thinking the “file” was
created by you or someone else other than Stockhype.
If the standard license doesn’t suit your case you can contact use for an extended license.