As most websites do, we collect some personal information from you as a user of the Stockhype website. We have your best interest in mind to protect your privacy in the document below.
By using the site you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information in accordance with this policy.
This site is operated by Stockhype, a subsidiary of Sommer City. For personal information protection purposes Stockhype is the controller and, unless otherwise noted, is also the processor of the personal information.
We only collect personal information about you after you have provided us with your consent to collect that specific information.
Personal information includes
Information will be collected when you register or visit the site that includes your name, password, and email address. Optionally you can save your billing address in your account on our website. Your credit card will not be registered on our Website.
Stockhype collects and uses your personal information:
- create and manage your account.
- process your transactions.
- provide customer service.
- to communicate with you about your transactions, new products and services including transaction-related-communications such as welcome letters, billing reminders, and purchase confirmations.
- Stockhype will use your email address to notify you of Stockhype-related news, products, offers, surveys or promotions or of actions that have been performed to the Site. If you do not want to receive such notifications from Stockhype, you will be able to log into your member account and disable certain email options or click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email you received from Stockhype.
Sharing of your Email Address
Stockhype will not provide your email address to a third party.
Consent of Your Personal Information
Security of Your Personal Information
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to help protect your personal information including without limitation:
- storing your personal information in secure computer systems which protect it from unauthorized access or use. Note: No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- Your Stockhype member account information is protected by a password for your privacy and security. You should protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer by using a strong alpha-numeric password and by logging off once you have finished using a shared computer.