This agreement governs your use of the Stockhype website. To learn about our usage rights, please read our content license agreement.
Use of the Site
This Web site and its contents are intended for customers of Stockhype. You may not use this Web site or the Content for any purpose not related to your business with Stockhype.
You are specifically prohibited from:
- downloading, copying, re-transmitting any or all of the Web site or the Content without, or in violation of, a written license or agreement with Stockhype.
- using any data mining, robots or similar data gathering or extraction methods.
- manipulating or otherwise displaying the Web site or the Content by using framing or similar navigational technology.
- registering, subscribing, unsubscribing, or attempting to register, subscribe, or unsubscribe any party for any Stockhype product or service if you are not expressly authorized by such party to do so.
- using the Web site or the Content other than for its intended purpose, as determined solely in Stockhype`s discretion, including but not limited to, to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy) of others, and/or to publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, obscene, pornographic, sexual, indecent or unlawful material or information.
- You may not interfere with the security of, or otherwise abuse this Web site or any system resources, services or networks connected to or accessible through this Web site. You may only use this Web site for lawful purposes.
All materials (including the organization and presentation of such material) on this Web site (the “Materials”) are the property of Stockhype and may be protected by intellectual property laws including laws relating to copyrights, trade-marks, trade-names, internet domain names, and other similar rights.
Unless you have entered into a separate agreement with Stockhype, any other use of these Materials without Stockhype’s written permission is prohibited.
The Materials may only be used and copied for your own, non-commercial, personal or educational purposes, provided that the Materials are not modified and that copyright and other intellectual property notices are not deleted. You may not create derivative works from or otherwise exploit the Materials in any way.
Currency of Web site
Stockhype updates the information on this Web site regularly. However, Stockhype cannot guarantee or accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, currency or completeness of the information on this Web site. Stockhype may revise, supplement or delete information, services and/or the resources contained in the Web site and reserves the right to make such changes without prior notification to past, current or prospective visitors.
Internet software or computer viruses
Due to technical difficulties with the Internet, Internet software or transmission problems could produce inaccurate or incomplete copies of information contained on this Web site. Computer viruses or other destructive programs may also be inadvertently downloaded from this Web site.
Stockhype shall not be responsible or liable for any software, computer viruses or other destructive, harmful or disruptive files or programs that may infect or otherwise impact your use of your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing on this Web site or your downloading of any of the Materials from this Web site. Stockhype recommends that you install appropriate anti-virus or other protective software.